2019 COEM Conference Attendee Information Page
2019 Colorado Emergency Management Conference
Attendee Registration & Information Page
Date: Wednesday, February 20 to Friday, February 22, 2019
Location: Embassy Suites by Hilton - Loveland Hotel Conference Center & Spa
Address: 4705 Clydesdale Parkway, Loveland, CO 80538
Early Bird Conference Fee:
CEMA Member Rate: $325
Non-Member Rate: $350
Fee valid until 1/20/2019
Late Conference Fee:
CEMA Member Late Rate: $350
Non-Member Late Rate: $375
Fee valid until 2/01/2019
Registration is now open. Walk-up registrations will not be accepted at the conference. Conference registration includes lunch on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, a Welcome Party on Wednesday and a Dinner & Social on Thursday.
Conference refunds can be obtained if requested by 5 p.m. on February 1, 2019, the refund request deadline. Any cancellations made after this date will not be honored.
** Remember, there is a lower rate for the conference, if you are a CEMA Member. **
Wednesday, February 20th - Conference Sessions & Lunch & Welcome Party
Thursday, February 21th - Conference Sessions & Lunch/DHSEM Awards & CEMA Awards Banquet & Evening Networking Event
Friday, February 22nd - Conference Sessions & Closing Ceremony Lunch
Registration is now open for attendees! Early Bird rates are good until January 20, 2019. All payments are due no later than February 1, 2019; if you do not pay by this date then your registration will be dropped. Please be aware that registration is required in order to attend the conference. Walk up attendees will not be allowed at the conference.
** To get the member rate, you must be logged into the website, under your member profile, and a CURRENT Association Membership. **
- If you are a Conference Sponsor or Exhibitor, this is not your registration page. Do not register here!
- If you may be a possible Speaker/Presenter, do not register until you are told to do so by Lori Hodges, Speaker Committee Chair.
- If you may be a possible Scholarship Recipient, do not register until you are told to do so by Richard Atkins, Scholarship Committee Chair.
- If you are a DHSEM Employee, Crystal Christensen will handle all registrations for your agency. Do not register!
- If you are the Primary Member of an EMPG-funded agency, please register for the conference but do not reserve your room unless advised by Crystal Christensen, with DHSEM, to do so. (As the primary member, you may be eligible for your room to be paid for by DHSEM. The decision is subject to DHSEM’s travel rules and will be evaluated on a case by case bases. A poll will be sent out to primary members to find out if they are requesting a room, which nights, and any other special requests. More information to follow.)
- If you may be a possible Speaker/Presenter, do not reserve your room until told to do so by Lori Hodges, Speaker Committee Chair.
- If you may be a possible Scholarship Recipient, do not reserve your room until told to do so by Richard Atkins, Scholarship Committee Chair.
- If you are a DHSEM Employee, Crystal Christensen will handle room reservations for your agency. Do not reserve your room!
** All Attendees paying for their own lodging are responsible for securing their room through the hotel by visiting: **
Embassy Suites by Hilton - Loveland Hotel Conference Center & Spa
4705 Clydesdale Parkway, Loveland, CO 80538
Phone: (970) 593-6200
Fax: (970) 593-6202
THANK -YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!!
Want to become a Conference Sponsor? Contact Scott Morrill with the Conference Committee.